January 27, 2016

The Mama Behind the Mini

Hi Mamas! Thank you for stopping by our blog, mama + mini. Creating a blog has been a long time dream of mine, and I am finally making it come true. I hope you are along for the ride, for I am excited to see where it takes us!

Here's a little peek into our life and the mama behind the mini: My name is Francesca and I am a twenty-something small town girl who traded in her big city life for country living. I am an aspiring stay-at-home mama and Susie Homemaker, a wife to an amazing man, and a new mama to the most handsome little man, who happens to be the inspiration behind mama + mini. Before entering mamahood, I was well-known for my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes, perfectly tied bows, and beautifully draped bunting banners. You could find me in the kitchen whipping up a delicious baked treat, crafting and DIYing it up in front of a good chick-flick, or keeping up with my horoscope and celebrity gossip--two of my biggest guilty pleasures. Nowadays, you can find me elbows deep in bubbles and bathtub finger paints, singing along to our favorite songs, playing-teaching-learning, never-ending nose-to-nose cuddles sessions, and trying to balance this beautiful life as we now know it the best that I possibly can. We have come a long way since our first days together, but every day I am still learning something new about life, love, and our little mini. 

Watch as our new life as a family of three unfolds


XX
Francesca 

1 comment:

Follow

About

A twenty-something small town girl who traded in her big city life for country living. I am a wife and new mama just trying to balance this beautiful life as we now know it. We have come a long way since our first days together, but every day I am still learning something new about life, love, and our little mini. Watch as our new life as a family of four unfolds.

Instagram

Follow

Recent Posts

[4][recent][recent][Latest Posts]

Popular Posts